About the Job:
We are working on a number of projects that will revolve around Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics. Examples include preventative maintenance for an auto manufacturer, customer journey analysis for retailers, and sentiment and mood analysis for end-user interactions. You will be a member of the BigR.io team, working toward developing cutting-edge AI and Big Data applications.
- Assist in designing and implementing datastores and ingest pipelines to manage massive amounts of data
- Designing and building APIs with clean interfaces
- Collaborating with our architects to capture, format and prepare data for machine learning training
- Experienced with Spark for data ingestion and formatting use cases
- Java/Python, Scala is a plus
- Knowledge of Hadoop and S3
- Experience running neural networks a major plus
- Basic statistics - mean, variance, pdf, maximum likelihood, expectation maximization, linear regression, data sampling techniques a major plus
- BS or higher degree in computer science or a related field
BigR.io is a technology consulting firm empowering data to drive innovation and advanced analytics. We specialize in cutting-edge Big Data and custom software strategy, analysis, architecture, and implementation solutions. We are an elite group with MIT roots, shining when tasked with complex missions; whether it’s assembling mounds of data from a variety of sources, surfacing intelligence with machine learning, or building high-volume, highly-available systems, we consistently deliver.