2017-07-26 20:08:42 True False
Data Developer (SAS)
Headquarters: Portland, ME
RxAnte is a mission-driven healthcare improvement company that helps healthcare organizations and consumers make better use of prescription medicines. Our patent-pending analytics and targeted clinical programs help health plans, healthcare providers, and drug makers deliver more targeted, effective, and efficient medication adherence programs. We are based in Portland, Maine but we offer a flexible work environment with many of our employees working from home offices around the country.
The developer is responsible for designing and building the systems required to deliver RxAnte's analytic products in a scalable manner. Strong analytic and SAS programming skills are required. The developer works with the Manager of Data Services and fellow developers to establish the architectural design patterns for our systems. The developer builds these systems by employing iterative and agile development techniques and modular code. In addition to designing and developing the systems, the developer contributes to the monthly production of client deliverables and works with clients as needed to acquire data and resolve data issues.
The main priorities of the Developer position are as follows:
- Work with Manager of Data Services to maintain computing infrastructure and develop long-term computing/software architecture
- Establish and maintain project-deliverable processes with an eye toward scalability
- Rework and enhance existing base code, building in scalability and systemizing as necessary
- Program client-deliverable projects using SAS, R, and other software as required
- Collaborate with our client's IT team to acquire client data and resolve client data issues
- Other activities as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; an advanced degree in epidemiology, health services research, health policy, public health, mathematics/statistics, computer science, or other relevant fields is preferred
- 2+ years of relevant/related experience in similar role
- Strong SAS coding experience and skill, including system design
- Experience working with administrative health care data (e.g., commercial medical, hospital, and pharmacy claims, and Medicare or Medicaid data), healthcare informatics, or health care claims processing
- Experience designing, constructing, and using large databases for research purposes
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Willingness to travel as needed
Required SAS Skills
- Ability to read in complex raw data files.
- Ability to manipulate data in a SAS datastep, using array processing, by group processing with first., last., retain, SAS functions, SAS dates, etc.
- Experienced using SAS hash objects, hash tables, and iterators.
- Extensive use of proc format.
- Ability to understand how SAS programs are tokenized, compiled, and executed.
- Understanding of how the macro processor works; and how to access SAS metadata using dictionary tables, and how to use dictionary tables and SAS macros to write dynamic and robust code.
- Ability to understand program data vector and the difference between SAS executable and non-executable statements.
- Experience with report writing using ODS, data null, proc summary, proc report, proc tabulate.
- Extensive experience using proc sql (within SAS and pass-through to Oracle, DB2, etc.).
- Experience using table-driven development techniques for modular coding.
To apply: Apply through our website: www.rxante.com/careers
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 11 شهر
منذ 8 أشهر