Data Analytics Architectنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
- Ensure the Company’s cloud and on-premise data is centralized into a single data warehouse that can support data analysis requirements from all functional groups of the Company. See our analytics effort.
- Create a common data framework so that all company data can be analyzed in a unified manner.
- Ensure that all transactional systems can communicate with each other either directly or via the data warehouse and that production data adheres to a unified data model.
- Ensure that each metric in the Company’s dashboard has a single source of Truth and that data ownership and validation are incorporated on a consistent basis.
- Determine the level of integration necessary between transactional systems to deliver the right data in the right context to users.
- Develop a roadmap for system expansion, evaluate existing systems and ensure future systems are aligned with the Company’s data architecture plan which you will largely help develop.
- Implement a set of processes that that ensure any changes in transactional system architecture are documented and their impact on the company’s overall data integrity are considered prior to changes being made.
- Collaborate with all functions of the company to ensure data needs are addressed and system.
- This position reports directly to the CFO and works closely with the executive team to develop an organization plan that addresses company wide analytic resources in either a direct report or matrix model.
- This position has the potential to become a management role in the future.
- Minimum 4 years hands on experience in a data analytics role
- Experience with a high growth company using on-premise tools and on-demand (SaaS) transactional systems
- Hands on experience with Python, MySQL, SQL, ETL tools. Experience with Postgres is a plus.
- Have previously lead a corporate data platform project
- Experience with open source data warehouse tools
- Experience working with multiple executive level business stake holders
- Experience with analytic and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc
- Experience with Salesforce, Zuora, Zendesk and Marketo
- Share and work in accordance with our values
- Must be able to work in alignment with Americas timezones
- Successful completion of a background check.
GitLab Inc. is the company behind the GitLab open-source project which is hosted on GitLab.com (our free hosted service). GitLab is a Rails application providing Git repository management with fine grained access controls, code reviews, issue tracking, activity feeds, wikis and continuous integration.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|