Data Analyst/Financial Report Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
Data Analyst/Financial Report Developer
Our customer, a major portfolio-management form in California, seeks an experienced data analyst/report developer to support front-office solutions - for portfolio and account managers - such as daily portfolio and benchmark-relative exposures across various dimensions covering a wide range of fixed income and derivative product types.
Your work will involve working with the front-office internal customers and teammates in Investment Management Solutions to understand diverse information requests, both standardized and ad-hoc. You will create SQL queries to retrieve the needed data from various relational repositories, feeding the results into an Excel-based reporting engine.
You will need excellent communication skills, combined with very strong SQL skills with Oracle and MySQL dialects. You will also need real-world development experience with a modern back-end programming language like Python, Java, or C#. Experience with the Financial Services/Capital Markets industry is a strong advantage.
- Quickly understand current and required front office systems, data, reports, databases, and related flows
- Work independently and/or with teams to consistently deliver and support high-quality solutions to business users
- Contribute creative and innovative ideas to user-experience and technical design discussions and processes
- Quickly develop and deliver high-quality, tested code based on requirements and user-experience discussions
- Efficiently manage multiple tasks and/or projects simultaneously and appropriately escalate issues to supervisor
- Provide effective documentation of user-solutions and technical decisions where appropriate and effective
- Provide production support of related systems
- Communicate effectively in all matters related to responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong experience (6yrs+) and knowledge in SQL, preferably Oracle
- Strong experience (6yrs+) and knowledge in some core programming language (e.g. Python, C++, Java)
- Highly self-motivated, results oriented, and capable of independent critical thinking and problem solving
- Knowledge and experience (3yrs+) in fixed income products and portfolio management
- Contract or full time employment with Gorilla Logic
- Work Remotely in the US, or out of our very cool office in Boulder, Colorado!
- Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 2 week notice
- Fun environment and flexible work schedule
- Perks: Product ownership, direct collaboration with teams, and endless opportunities within Gorilla Logic!
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. It has a rich history of applying software engineering best practices to reduce the time and cost of delivering high-quality, full-featured applications with advanced functionality. Its technical leadership in mobile, rich Internet and enterprise applications showcases its broad commitment to software development best practices and quality.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|