If you are quick like a ninja and nimble as a cat, come join NinjaCat! We are looking for Customer Support Specialist to join an amazing team of creative people passionate about technology. We need somebody who will be resposible for:
- Prioritizing customer experience above all else.
- Provide client assistance in a timely manner
- Be a sly Ninja! Investigate, isolate and diagnose problems.
- Determine and implement solutions effectively.
- Create and communicate action plans to the customer.
- Provide technical support as needed.
- Analyze reports on support metrics to drive success.
- Provide training and mentor others on the team.
- As NinjaCat is a startup, you’ll most likely be asked to do other tasks, too, while working closely with our Client Success team
Our ideal Client Support Ninja:
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Willingness to learn and grow in a start-up environment
- Ability to speak and interact with all levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- CRM experience
- Self starter
- Experience selling technology and/or software
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- We are a web based SaaS application. Lots of complex data and a rich user experience to work with.
- We work closely with our customers, building relationships. We don't just send a knowledge base article and close the ticket.
- We collaborate and share ideas constantly. Always striving to improve our processes
- Everybody is able to communicate complex ideas in a way that can share their vision
NinjaCat is an All-in-One Reporting, Monitoring & Call Tracking Solution for Leading Digital Marketing Agencies. NinjaCat integrates with all of the popular PPC, Display, SEO, Social Media, Call Tracking and Reputation Channels providing you all the tools you need to automate your reporting, monitor campaigns and budgets, win new clients and transform existing customers into raving fans. NinjaCat is the reporting platform of choice for the world’s leading agencies.
- We are a small company. Around 30 people, but growing at a pace that this number may be much greater than when you read it.
- We are cash-flow positive and enjoy being lean and mean.
- If you live in North America and want to work from home, this is a great opportunity
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited vacations
- Health and Dental Insurance
- No longer grassroots, we have an incredibly bright future ahead. You will be joining at a critical point in the growth of our company. The only way is up.
- Celebrations, fun and laughter always