Customer Support Manager (Tier 1)نشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 4 أسابيع
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world’s most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
We’re looking for a customer support & community manager to engage with our user-base and guide their path to realizing how awesome our product is!
- You have weekend availability & flexibility to help ensure our customers are always assisted regardless of when they reach out.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re a natural-born evangelist with infectious enthusiasm.
- You have provided thoughtful technical and product support to those of varying technical fluencies.
- You love to teach, and in order to do that well, you’re also eager to learn as much as you can.
- You’ve worked as or with designers or other creative professionals and understand their needs.
- You have related customer support or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting.
- You’re flexible, love having many irons in the fire, and have the skills to stay organized and on top of it all.
- You’re located in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, or Israel and able to work first shift to help provide coverage for our customers.
- Prior knowledge of design practices (UI, UX, research, testing) and design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch) preferred.
- Familiarity with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions leveraged within customer service environments (Zendesk, Desk.com, Help Scout).
- Previous InVision experience and familiarity.
- Directly respond to and engage customer inquiries and requests.
- Compare, analyze, and escalate customer requests to appropriate teams or individuals.
- Prioritize and respond to customer support inquiries regarding product, functionality, account management, and billing.
- Develop, author, and maintain product & process documentation.
- Share industry best practices on web/mobile design tools with clients.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|المهارات||mobile,manager,designer,scala,product manager,customer support,saas,sales|