Justworks frees entrepreneurs to focus on what matters: building their business and creating great places to work. Justworks is the simplest way for growing businesses to pay people and offer rich benefits. Its comprehensive platform automates benefits, payroll, HR and government paperwork. With Justworks, entrepreneurs have the resources to make their company a better place to work. They have increased bandwidth and peace of mind, knowing that Justworks has them covered. Their teams benefit from top health insurance, benefits, and perks normally reserved for staff in large corporations.
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset – our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The Job – Customer Success Rep (Overnight Shift)
We’re looking for self-driven individuals who love a late-night schedule. This is a full-time position made for someone who loves to work while others tend to sleep. In this position, you can work either three or four nights a week, leaving you plenty of time to pursue your other passions in life. Once fully trained, this position is also fully remote so you can work from the comfort of your own home.
The overnight shift involves responding to any customer outreach by phone, email or chat, while supporting updates to other teammates’ tickets, working on projects and improving our support content.
Who you are
- A night owl!
- Passionate about a career in customer success
- Self-driven to be productive and seek out self-improvement
- Equally compassionate to your teammates as you are to your customers
- Committed to delivering service excellence in every customer interaction
- Excited by opportunities to drive process improvements
What you’ll do
- Serve as the frontline for customer support inquiries across multiple channels simultaneously (email, phone, live chat)
- Work through creative solutions to effectively answer customer questions, provide guidance, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and route feedback
- Manage queue of open issues to deliver timely and effective solutions – escalating when necessary
- Communicate bugs and user feedback to our product team
- Work closely with operations on a day to day basis
- Help with customer retention, and contribute recommendations for improving product and process
- Bachelor’s degree
- Customer support skills and comfort handling challenging situations over the phone – ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Aptitude for learning new products and helping to break down complicated topics and explain them in simple terms people can understand
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, and know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Experience working remotely preferred