2017-06-06 16:53:04 True False
Customer Success Rep
Headquarters: United States
Are you a caring and empathetic individual? Do you love to help others? Ready to work with a fast paced industry with exciting and fun products?
We help small businesses start and grow through Crowdfunding and eCommerce. With over 140,000 customer reviews we're maintaining a near perfect rating.
We're looking for a Customer Success Rep to join and continue to build out our success team.
Everything you do centers around making our customers happy and successful. From teaching them how to use our software, to giving suggestions on methods to improve.
You will do this by listening, teaching and jumping in to ensure their success. You will get to understand their needs and advocate those to the product team!
- Answering incoming phone calls from customers and prospects
- Scheduling calls with customers to answer and aide them in using our software
- Answering incoming emails and real time chat with customers
- On-boarding new customers, setting expectations and walking them down the path toward success
- Contributing well written articles to our help center based on real customer questions
- Monitoring accounts and progress to ensure customers are completely taken care of
- Respond to every single customer request
- Take ownership and drive your own task and initiatives
- Native-level English (whether it’s your first language or not)
- Excellent, cheerful and fun written and verbal communication
- 2+ years of customer support experience
- Ability to define metrics of success and hold yourself and others accountable for it
- Able to use and teach others to use various online tools: Front, Google Drive, Dropbox, Slack, etc
You get to work wherever is most comfortable. Be that your house, a coffee-shop or at the park! Take the time off when you need it, and it's expected that you will do that. You set your own schedule as long as you are taking care of the customers and around to communicate with the team.
To apply: You can apply here: https://crowdox.workable.com/jobs/503007/candidates/new
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 7 أشهر