We’re looking for tech-savvy and friendly people to join our Customer Success team to help reduce churn and drive adoption with our customers, making FormAssembly the backbone of their organization’s day to day processes.
As a Customer Success Manager with FormAssembly, you’ll be responsible for
- Working with the CSM Lead to build departmental goals and metrics.
- Building value-based relationships with customers, ensuring our solutions are aligned with their business strategies and delivering ROI.
- Providing coaching and education to our lead product renewal efforts with existing customers.
- Driving adoption of new platform features.
- Advocating for the customers by gathering product feedback and recommendations from customers to design new features and improve FormAssembly
- Tracking and managing accounts in Salesforce to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Scheduling and conducting client on-boarding calls.
- Occasionally assisting the support team by answering support questions via chat, email and the occasional web meeting to resolve tech support issues.
Position is full-time, local or remote.
You’re the right fit if you
- Have experience in customer facing role within a SaaS organization.
- Have excellent communication skills and technical aptitude.
- Are a self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn reduction.
- Genuinely enjoy working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction and adoption.
We offer a competitive salary with health benefits, 401K, and flexible vacation time.
You’ll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!