Storytelling for brands shouldn’t be hard—it should be fun.
That’s why we built TINT. We’re used by over 45,000 brands and organizations around the world with 5000+ active customers in 173 countries, from Time Inc. to Nestle, from Coca Cola to The European Commission.
Join a fast-paced, tight-knit European team creating the future of how organizations display beautiful, authentic stories crafted by real people for real people. The European team works closely with clients to ensure they achieve their goals and have a great experience with TINT. We do this by providing them with education, strategy, support, and guidance. Internally, we create processes to improve every customer touch point – from on-boarding to renewal.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be The Customer’s’ Voice: Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customers’ marketing drivers and goals and integrate TINT into current and upcoming initiatives.
- Monitor and measure:customer satisfaction through written and verbal communication, succinctly communicate ROI and ensure customer growth and renewal.
- Educate: Pro-actively train customers on the omni-channel use of TINT. Inspire them to create TINT experiences both externally and internally. Create and maintain new customer education and sales enablement resources in Zendesk.
- Set Customer-Focused Goals: Analyse customer performance, set goals and benchmarks based on this data and communicate these findings to the entire team.
- Develop deep relationships with our European Clients: Pro-actively consult with our European customer base to drive organic growth and cross regional, cross-brand opportunities.
- Outbound prospecting: Targeting and research of new ICP customers, and sales support.
- Set Expectations: Partner and work closely with the European sales department to manage customers’ success metrics and expectations.
- Keep Records Clean: Maintain customer needs, questions, contract information and actions up-to-date using SFDC and Gainsight.
- Learn From Data: Analyze and monitor customer data to draw insights and optimization with the goal of communicating those findings to the customers as well as adjust campaigns for better marketplace performance.
- Attend industry events and awards: TINT sponsor many key industry awards and conferences across EMEA.
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years experience working in customer success or account management
- Experience with brand management or marketing agencies
- Self-directed quick starter who knows how to manage their time effectively
- Great communicator, both verbal and written
- Experience with a CRM – Salesforce preferred (bonus points for Gainsight)
- Ability to think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve customer problems
- Ability to empathize with our customers, put care and attention into your communications with them, and ultimately help them reach their potential
- Have a passion for digital innovation and business transformation
- Salary ranging from £30 – £60k with equity ranging from .026 – .04%
- Personal Development Stipend – A monthly stipend designed for self-improvement. Whether it’s books, yoga classes, or a fitness tracker, we want our teammates to improve themselves.
- Team transparency – We calculate compensation based on a formula that we all agree on. Cap table is made available to all employees. Business financials are known by all teammates.
- Work with a team that gets you on the phone with some of the largest brands in the world (Sony, Nestle, Primark, to name a few)
- You will play a critical role in determining the company’s success. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and challenges us to perform to the highest standards.
- Flexible vacation policy with recommended 1 week off per quarter
- Flexible remote work policy
- Commute reimbursement up to $80 per month
- Daily lunch reimbursement
- Biannual company retreats
- Your own MacBook laptop
We are accepting applications until September 1st. Communications will start September 5th for an early October start date.