2017-08-25 14:04:25 True False
Customer Success Champion (B2B)
Headquarters: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Short video on what it's like to work at Helpjuice: https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdxDiYRgpDw
Helpjuice works with some of the world's largest organizations, such as Walmart, Hertz, The US Gov, as well as small startups. Our current product is an auto-updating knowledge base that allows companies to scale their support. As a result, we've helped thousands of companies save over $30mil in customer support costs.
You have the amazing opportunity to join our customer success team. This position is a very important one, and requires a great understanding of English (you'll be having phone calls 20% of the time), good technical skills (talking about the product and the tech behind it), aswell as mild/soft sales skills (you won't be selling, directly, but rather just being super super nice and helpful). The idea behind customer success is to help our customers be more successful & lower customer churn
Your daily/weekly tasks might look like:
- Onboard customers and do product demos (you'll be doing this a lot)
- Talk with customers and write a case study
- Reach out to customers likely to churn to offer help
- Increase average revenue per account by upselling
- Tracking every customer cancelation, calling them, and understanding why they canceled, and marking it all down.
- Very, very good written/spoken English
- Very good at writing up emails
- Good presentation skills. You'll be presenting our product a lot, so it's important you know how to chat with the client, make them laugh and present the product in a professional and interesting manner.
- Technical background. You'll be answering a lot of questions (such as "do you have an API?"), some of which are technical
To apply: Please apply via: https://helpjuice.recruitee.com/o/remote-customer-success-champion
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 9 أشهر
منذ 7 أشهر