Customer Success and Webapp Performance Guruنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
Note: we are seeking someone in Europe, the UK, or the Americas. The position is remote insofar as work-from-home is expected, but you need to be on the right continent. Thanks!
Platform.sh the award-winning PaaS solution is looking for a talented customer success agent who is passionate about site uptime and happy customers.
Our customers run thousands of web applications in over 100 countries consuming 10s of thousands of CPUs on multiple public clouds. We were shipping containers before Docker, our sales team can explain the CAP Theorem, and our marketing director programs Haskell. We can clone whole running systems, including the data, services, and networking in a matter seconds. The main API to operate and orchestrate our clusters of LXC containers is Git. We're hardcore technologists with equally hardcore customers. We're looking for strong technologists who are good at talking directly to customers.
Our customers need on-boarding and training before they can master the Platform.sh fu. Can you deliver breathtaking and exhilarating tech demos, and explain the intricacies of command line tools? We run OEM PaaS services for famous brands like Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition and Sensio Cloud - can you help us build and run these vibrant software products?
As a Customer Success Agent, you help with onboarding, provisioning, and training of customers. You will also be essential for diagnostics and debugging of failing applications and systems, and you have a strong mandate to help us automate and streamline everything we do. You are periodically on call in case disaster strikes. You're our front line, and when our customers think of how great Platform.sh is, they think of you.
As an Application Performance Guru you will look at how specific applications (eg. Magento 2) deploy and run on Platform.sh infrastructure, and help identify ways to make this more performant.
- Analyze and improve the deploy and runtime performance of specific PHP applications (eg. Magento 2) that run on Platform.sh
- Assist in onboarding and launches for new clients
- Deploy and configure cloud resources
- Respond to customer inquiries about our product
- Participate in on-call response to high priority tickets and incidents
- Troubleshoot issues pertaining to the infrastructure running customer applications
- Occasionally attend local or international conferences on behalf of Platform.sh
- Extensive experience with web applications of various kinds. PHP, Node.js, and Python applications are especially important to our current business
- Experience with IaaS solutions, such as AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: demoing products, explaining value and fielding technical, process and business-related questions
- Ability to do the job in exquisite written and spoken English
- Deep understanding of complete, modern hosting stacks
- Experience with CDNs
- Knowledge of DNS
- Understanding of SSL certificates and encryption
- Ability to use Git
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Magento Ecommerce, Symfony, Drupal, eZ Platform, or Typo3
- Relational database skills
- Public speaking experience
- Blogging or writing experience
- Experience as a performing musician, competitive athlete, dancer, actor, scout, sailor, or magician
- You love to cook
- Ability to kick ass in Chess or Go
- A passion for photography, painting, or home brewing beer
We’re a venture capital funded, award-winning team of hard-core hackers who want to revolutionize the way that developers and agencies build and deploy web applications. We’re mostly distributed, but we meet up daily in cyberspace, and occasionally in Paris, France. We value enthusiasm, team spirit, and a constant desire to expand personal knowledge and contribute to the community. We provide a multi-cultural, casual and balanced work environment. We recently helped launch Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition and the Sensio Cloud on Platform.sh technology.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|