2017-05-26 07:55:09 True False
Customer Service Manager
Dekeo, a new venture spun out of an ecommerce company, is creating a global online marketplace for customizable apparel with logos or emblems. As we're in a growth mode disrupting a highly fragmented $20B market, there's a huge number of challenges to be solved, exciting ideas to pursue, and value to build.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to lead our motivated and collaborative team. The goal is to keep the team running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
Position is a full-time remote contract opportunity in US/Canada time zones.
- Oversees customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans; preparing and completing action plans, implementing procedures to increase efficiency, resolving root of the problems, identifying customer service trends, determining system improvements.
- Improves customer service quality results by evaluating and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective manner.
- Assists Customer Service Representatives in troubleshooting orders that require special handling.
- Partners with the management to align customer service policies with the company's objectives and provide feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Coaches Customer Service Team in order to achieve high performance.
- Structures the training agenda for department members.
- Measures Customer Service Representatives’ performance and makes employment decisions.
- Minimum 3 years of managing a team with 5+ years of customer support experience
- Minimum 2 years of working in eCommerce
- Ability to think strategically and to lead and manage a team of 15-20 customer service reps with metric-driven goals
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in providing online customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools (Zendesk and JIRA)
- Must be able to work in US or Canada Time zones
To apply: Apply online at https://dekeo.workable.com/j/6C4053F4CD
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 8 أشهر
منذ 3 أشهر