Customer Operations Specialistنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Our homes are our most valuable asset and also the most difficult to sell. Knock is on a mission to make home selling simple and certain. We guarantee homeowners we can sell their home in less than 6 weeks or we buy it for full market price. We guarantee buyers that our homes are rock solid with our 200-point home-inspection, certification and 1-year warranty. Started by founding team members of Trulia.com (NYSE: TRLA, acquired by Zillow for $3.5B), Knock is an online home selling platform that uses data science to price homes accurately, technology to sell them quickly and a dedicated team of professionals to guide you every step of the way.
We share the same top-tier investors as iconic brands like Netflix, Tivo, Match, HomeAway and Houzz.
We’re looking for a Customer Operations Specialist to help us manage our real estate listings once they are placed on the market to ensure we sell quickly for the best price while continuing to delight our clients.
- Manage Knock’s listings once they are on the market
- Continually evaluate market conditions, comparable properties, days on market, pricing and feedback from buyers utilizing Knock’s platform.
- Based on your analysis and data, implement changes to price, property descriptions and online campaigns to optimize days on market and sale price.
- Using Knock’s technology, communicate with our clients on changing market conditions, feedback on listings and recommended changes to marketing plans.
- Know each and every listing intimately and maximize profitability and yield
- Respond to buyer agent inquiries, analyze offers and provide recommendations to the listing agent.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Expert analytical skills and proven experience using data driven approach to develop strategies and recommendations.
- Super organized with the ability to tackle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to communicate internally and externally with clients and buyer agents
- Real estate is a 24/7 business, ability to work nontraditional hours is a must
- Real estate experience, especially in the marketing and valuation of homes a plus
- Bachelors degree or higher
What Knock Can Offer to You:
This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a team that believes in the power of data and analytical decision making with a desire to disrupt the status quo.
We offer competitive cash and equity compensation, full medical, dental, vision benefits, unlimited vacation (2 weeks mandatory) and sick time and are open to where you live and work.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company that is poised to change how homes are sold and make an impact on one of the largest industries in the Unites States.
Knock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Knock are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|