Customer Operations Specialist (Remote)نشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أشهر
Headquarters: Helsinki, Finland
Total Trivia is a new game where shoppers in the US can win real items and discounts from your favorite brands by playing trivia. Users can compete in trivia tournaments with other shoppers and convert their attention into savings from their favorite brands through sponsored prizes. Total Trivia has partnered up with 50+ brands and generates up to 1/3rd of its revenues from brands.
Total Trivia is now available on iOS and Android, as well as for web on www.totaltrivia.com!
For more information you can also have a look at our promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JH2uDvgu9c
Total Trivia is a subsidiary of Trifecta Retail Ventures, a company that explores new and innovative ways of doing retail. Trifecta has a combined annual revenue run rate of $70 million plus, and growing rapidly!
The Total Trivia team is made up of highly-motivated, analytical and entrepreneurial professionals who work collaboratively to provide top-notch recreational shopping experiences for our customers. We challenge each other in an open and candid environment, no matter what our job title is, so that we may all grow and improve together.
Some fun facts about Total Trivia:
- - Our team is spread out over 5 countries
- - 8 nationalities
- - Headquarters in Helsinki Finland, with 100% business in the US
- - Tech company disrupting traditional retail
- - More than 50 brand partners working together with us
We believe in:
- - Putting the Customer first in everything we do
- - Small teams with lots of autonomy
- - Making data driven decisions
- - Being candid, fair & honest
- - Maintaining a flat organizational structure
- - Managing through social trust, not control
- - Allowing people to work from wherever and whenever (with a few exceptions), results matter, not hours
Our Customer Support Specialists are spread across Finland, UK, Spain, Canada and Asia to provide top-notch 24/7 service to our amazing customers! Our highly-skilled team has the freedom to serve our customers the best way they know how (who wants to read from a script?). As a member of this team, you would be responsible for answering customer inquiries through email, chat and phone.
We are looking for highly motivated people, who are capable of independent work and can meet set expectations within deadlines.
Your responsibilities include:
- - Answering customer inquiries via email, phone & chat
- - Optimizing the team's tools and work procedures
- - Ensuring an amazing customer experience
We're looking to fill this role immediately, so please apply ASAP!
We encourage applicants from the following locations:
- - Ireland
- - Minnesota (USA)
- - Finland
- - UK
- - Spain
- - Germany
- - Strong computer skills (tech savvy)
- - Fluent professional English proficiency (written and verbal)
- - Type a minimum of 50 words per minute. (Test yourself online if unsure!)
- - Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- - Willingness to help our customers and provide them with a personal experience
- - Creative problem solver
- - Ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team
- - You hold yourself to high ethical standards
- - Learning experience at a high-growth company
- - Dynamic working environment and flat organization structure
- - Options to quickly advance in your career as the company experiences growth
- - You choose your tools, PC/Mac what works for you!
- - Flexible job dynamic that accommodates for travel
Please feel free to acquaint yourself with our Glassdoor employee reviews for more insights!
To apply: Apply by registering using this link: https://totaltrivia.workable.com/jobs/492556/candidates/new
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|