Customer Experience Specialistنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
Work remotely in this full-time contract role!
Shift work outside of standard business hours (between 9am-9pm AEST) and on Saturdays.
Join this growing team and partner with experts across the business to find solutions.
What you’ll be doing
In this exciting role as a Customer Experience Specialist, you’ll report into the Support Team Lead, joining a team responsible for providing technical support and a stellar customer experience to new and existing users of Envato Hosted. Popping on your problem-solving hat, you’ll directly assist Envato Hosted customers who need assistance with WordPress themes and plugins. You will use your knowledge of our products, services, and available internal resources, to assist with troubleshooting Envato Hosted websites, and you will also liaise with other internal teams to escalate issues when needed. We want our users to feel supported, so identifying needs quickly, and correctly implementing solutions in a timely manner is vital!
What we’re looking for
To be considered for this role, you’ll have experience working with WordPress themes, including installation and configuration, preferably from ThemeForest. You will also have:
- Proficiency in performing server management tasks for customers, including updates and security checks
- A working knowledge of IP networking and DNS configuration and hosting issues.
- Knowledge in Web design, graphic arts and related software is a plus, but not required
We’re also looking for:
- 2+ years customer service and technical support experience
- High level of initiative, independence and self-management
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- A strong team player and contributor who embraces change, and is cool under pressure
- Ability to give voice to customer needs internally
- Creative thinker with proven problem-solving ability
- Highly regarded interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance business requirements and customer needs with a positive outcome for both
- Strong and proven planning & organising skills
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visitingwww.envato.com/careers/top-5 and www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
Just a few more details
- This will be a work from home position
- You will require regular and secure access to a modern computer (Mac or Windows) with a fast and reliable internet connection
- You will require professional quality headphones
- Necessary applications for marketplace submission reviewing: Quicktime player, AIMP3, Winamp or equivalent and when necessary: Soundforge, Audacity or equivalent
- You will be hired as a part time, contractor
- We will not be able to consider people based in US
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we’d like to hear from you. If you’d like to see the PD or hear more about the role feel free to reach out to Sarah Murley or Jacq Bublitz.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|