Customer Experience Specialistنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
sweetgreen is a seasonal fast-casual restaurant company on a mission to change the way people think about food. With a strong sense of passion and purpose, we’re working to revolutionize our industry and the food system. We make delicious, real food from scratch in our kitchens every day, which supports local farmers and helps us create authentic, meaningful connections with our guests.
Our teams are our most valuable ingredient – the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly make the sweetgreen experience special and unique. The sweetgreen customer experience team represents the voice of the customer in the organization, and the Customer Experience (CX) Associate provides above and beyond communication with our guests so that they feel heard and more connected with sweetgreen.
In addressing customer responses, our CX team has two main objectives:
- Support our operators by delivering timely feedback that empowers our restaurant teams to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Evangelize our customers and turn our disgruntled guests into our biggest fans.
The responsibility of the customer experience specialist in supporting the team is concentrated in 3 key areas:
Great candidates for the customer experience specialist have the following characteristics:
- Quick learner, able to work independently once trained.
- Can handle multiple workstreams but knows how and when to focus.
- Has good judgement about how to assess and resolve a customer problem in a thoughtful way.
- Is adept at pattern recognition, and can act quickly to rally the right people to act on trends.
- Impeccable sentence structure, writing, and grammar skills, with strong emotional intelligence + personality in your writing.
- Previous experience in role requiring written communications such as corporate or marketing communications, customer experience/service or journalism is highly preferred.
- Is goal-oriented and priority-driven, with excellent time management skills.
- Has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with a team to achieve shared goals.
- This is a hourly, full-time postion. Candidates must have flexible schedules, with the ability to accommodate weekends. This position’s schedule is Saturday – Wednesday.
- Location: Remote, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC preferred
Come join the sweetlife!
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|