2017-08-04 03:55:34 True False
Customer Experience Specialist (EST)
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
JiffyShirts.com is the #1 US online reseller of blank imprintable clothing for teams, corporates, and promotional apparel markets. Our mission is to provide quality service to JiffyShirts customers and make online buying experience as easy and accessible as possible.
As we expand operations into Canada, we are seeking new team members to join our Customer Experience Team based in Durham Region. Customer satisfaction is at core in our day to day decision. We don't read scripts and quote policy. We are a high-performing team who prides ourselves on outstanding customer satisfaction ratings and an incredibly loyal customer base. You will drive continuous improvement and have an enormous impact on our customer’s experience.
THIS IS ON A FULL-TIME CONTRACT BASIS.
*Candidates preferably live in Durham Region, Northumberland County, Scarborough, or Peterborough.
*Successful applicants will be invited to join our training accelerator paired with our most experienced international team members.
*Team members will have the option of working in our office OR from home.
- Answers inquiries by delivering desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved problems to dig into root of the cause
- Determines action items by effectively communicating with both customers and suppliers.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures and timely reporting malfunctions.
- Enhances JiffyShirts' reputation by taking ownership to accomplish new customer inquiries as well as explore opportunities to add more value to job accomplishments
We need ambitious, empathetic problem solvers looking to join a fast growing team.
- Preference for experience with an ecommerce company, having a clothing, logistic, and service industry background.
- Must be active online shoppers.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- College Diploma or University degree preferred
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced work environment.
- Professional and friendly attitude with an ability to quickly develop a lasting and effective rapport with customers.
- Strong reading, writing, verbal, and arithmetic skills.
- Must have a Passion for Providing Exceptional Above and Beyond Customer Service
- Prior experience with Zendesk, managing social media, and chat is a plus.
- Bonus if you have experience with embroidery, vinyl heat press or screen print t-shirts
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week in Eastern Canada Timezone
- A second language is a bonus
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Top 5% compensation package
- High-caliber team with proven results
- Perks of getting lots of clothing!
- Flexible working environment
To apply: Please Apply Here: https://jiffyshirts.workable.com/jobs/534902/candidates/new
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 7 أشهر
منذ 4 أشهر