Customer Experience Associateنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أشهر
At Storq, we're devoted to offering expecting moms versatile essentials so they can dress in total comfort without sacrificing personal style. Our core product is a capsule collection of luxe maternity basics that blend with your regular wardrobe to get you through all nine months. It's a pregnancy, not a lobotomy. Women still want to look and feel like themselves.
We’re looking for a part time customer experience associate to handle all customer inquiries. Our dream candidate is a person who can anticipate our customers’ needs rather than simply respond to their requests. You are friendly, empathetic and know when to be firm and when to make an exception. You’ll be troubleshooting shipping issues, offering sizing and style advice, and managing returns.
Approximately 15-20 hours a week. This is a remote position (work from home, work from mars, as long as your internet is reliable we are open).
- Clearing out the old inbox. You’ll check in twice a day to make sure all pending tickets are being addressed in a timely and efficient fashion. We always like to see inbox zero.
- Field all return requests and issue refunds. When an order doesn’t work out, we do our very best to make the return process as quick and painless as possible.
- Offer sizing and style advice. Pregnancy and postpartum are crazy times for a woman’s body and we are here to help steer ladies in the right direction.
- Communicate with our warehouse and use their extranet. Incorrect or missing items, updating or altering order info, etc.
- Hop on the site regularly and familiarize yourself with new products so you can be an authority on all things related to fit, fashion and function.
- Attention to detail with a zest for proper spelling and grammar. We get very zesty with our love of correct spelling and grammar.
- Independent worker. You may be the only team member online at time, so you should feel comfortable enough in your role to act decisively when necessary.
- You are a human being. We are not overly formal and prefer to maintain a friendly, conversational tone with our customers.
- Help desk software. Have you used it before? That’s a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree. Or, if it’s currently in progress, let’s talk.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|