2017-08-31 12:32:14 True False
Customer Champion (Part Time) - US East & West Coast Hours
Headquarters: London, UK
Launched in 2013, Akkroo is a fast-growing, London headquartered B2B SaaS company, at the forefront of a new, emerging category that helps businesses bridge the gap between exhibiting at live events, and their sales, Marketing Automation and CRM solutions.
We’ve spent the last 3 years developing the platform, building an incredible customer base and laying the foundations for further global growth. After reaching $1M in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) and raising a pre-Series A round in 2016, we are growing and on the journey to $10M ARR and beyond.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- This is a part time, remote position ideally based on either the East or West Coast of the US (we’re looking for one person on each coast).
- You will initially be working in a team of two US based representatives
- Our ideal team mate will be familiar with working with customers in adopting and troubleshooting B2B software, have an empathetic attitude to customer success and is someone who believes in our vision for better events.
- You’ll be part of our larger, UK-based Customer Experience & Support team, who supports customers globally through delivering a world-class customer service, crafting documentation, troubleshooting bugs, customer training, and go above and beyond to ensure that all customers have a great experience.
- You’ll become an Akkroo product expert, which will involve accurately identifying, analyzing, and resolving technical and non-technical issues, by promptly dealing with tickets in a timely, human manner and answering questions via a number of channels (phone, email, and live chat).
- The Customer Experience team is one strong part of Akkroo’s sustainable growth, which means you’ll be actively collaborating with different teams and projects in helping our customers and internal teams become “Champions”.
- At least 2 years support experience, ideally with B2B or SaaS software
- We’re looking for two people, who ideally between them can cover the following hours:
- 11.30am-4.30pm EDT
- 12.30pm-5.30pm PDT
- You are self-sufficient and love the challenge of solving problems and learning new things, but also thrive in an environment where you can do great work independently.
- You’re patient and good humored. You’re an excellent listener and educator, and you’re always in search of new opportunities to contribute.
- You’re passionate about support. You're able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues.
- You’re an excellent communicator, fluent in written English with a style focused on building human relationships with customers. You’re just as comfortable on the phone as you are in an email or Live Chat.
- You’re curious and have a natural ability to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions. An empathetic problem solver who goes out of their way to help people succeed.
- You are proactive when it comes to challenges. When you don’t know something, you embrace the chance to grow and get better.
WHAT WE VALUE
Choosing your next a job is a big commitment for both you and us, so we are careful to select people who demonstrate they will be a great fit from day one.
We seek people who closely share in our five values (chosen by our team) and apply them carefully in their own life and work.
- Good judgment
- Make an impact
- Be curious & innovate
- Build trust
- Embrace the journey
Every member of our team actively shapes our startup business; so personal learning, contribution and growth is very important to us all.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
- Competitive Salary, based on an hourly rate
- Plus range of benefits
- This is a part time, remote based role in the US, so all applicants must be authorized to work in the US
To apply: https://akkroo.com/jobs/us-customer-champion
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 4 أشهر