Calling all cybersecurity professionals! Here at Trilogy Education Services, we’re building an innovative program to introduce cybersecurity and networking to new audiences. We’re looking for people for whom the words: Wireshark, Burpsuite, Metasploit, John the Ripper seem like no big deal. If you’re someone who gets excited by the idea of teaching basic networking, system vulnerabilities, penetration testing, and blockchain fundamentals to newbies -- we have the position for you.
At Trilogy Education Services, we’re creating programs to train new audiences for careers in the tech industry. Our programs are taught at the leading universities across the country including the University of California Berkeley, Northwestern, UNC Chapel Hill, Rutgers, UT Austin, and many others. We pride ourselves on building high-quality programs that help ambitious, hardworking individuals change their lives through practical skills, fundamental knowledge, and the confidence to advance their careers.
We’re looking for a top-notch Cybersecurity and Networking professional with a true love for teaching, inspiring, and helping newcomers enter the field. The program we’re developing combines theoretical teaching with plenty of hands-on practical, skills-based training.
Who You Are:
- Someone with at least 5-10+ years of industry experience in a cybersecurity capacity. We’re looking for someone who has traversed the path of network/system administrator through security engineer, manager, or lead.
- Someone with deep familiarity of topics like:
- Computing, Networking, and Programming (Python)
- Systems, Network, and Browser Security
- Penetration Testing
- Security Strategy and Risk Analysis
- Someone with a lot of hands-on experience. We’re building a program in which students learn by doing! At a minimum, you should have a strong familiarity with tools like:
- Kali Linux
- Someone who has at least one baseline certificate in networking or cybersecurity (e..g. Network+, Security+, CEH, CISSP, GSEC, GCIA, GCED, etc.).
- Someone who absolutely loves teaching and sharing knowledge with others. It’s ideal if you’ve taught security in the past. Major plusses if you’ve formerly taught for a company like SANS, Infosec, or CompTIA.
- Someone with a creative itch! This program will require a great deal of ingenuity and setup to create at scale. We want someone who is excited by the idea of creating virtual environments for student experimentation and coding out exercises like insecure web apps for students to experiment with.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty. In this capacity, you’ll be responsible for keeping a living curriculum up-to-date for hundreds of Instructors and TAs across the country. This means managing issues, pull requests, and bug fixes. It also means taking in community input on technology trends. We need someone with a bit of thick skin, an infectious enthusiasm for continual improvement, and an ability to maintain a community of professionals.
- Someone who is a lot of fun! We want learning technology to be exciting, engaging, and a little funny. Imagine an engineering class that feels like a Disney movie. We need fun people to make this a reality.
- Someone who can manage a team! We’ve got a team of brilliant curriculum developers who have truly built an amazing program. We want someone who can bring expertise and new vision to the program. We’re looking for a true tech titan.
- Someone who is looking for more than just a paycheck. We can’t stress this enough. Deep within all of us at Trilogy is the belief that our programs change lives. Each month we hear from countless students attesting to how our program brought them new skills, landed them new jobs, and a renewed sense of confidence. This impact is what our work is really about to us.
Trilogy Education Services is a Continuing Education Program Manager (CEPM) whose mission is to empower universities to transform the lives of students by preparing them for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. We create and manage skills-based training programs that are university-run, student-tested, and employer-approved. Each Trilogy program is individually designed to meet the needs of regional employers, and to ensure that students graduate with both technical skills and personal confidence to succeed in their careers. The world's leading universities, including Northwestern School of Professional Studies, UC Berkeley Extension, and Rutgers Division of Continuing Studies, trust Trilogy to help their students meet the needs of the Digital Economy.
We’re a rapidly growing and established education company with thousands of students enrolled in our programs. We’re data-driven -- with a startup like culture and tremendous opportunities to have a huge impact.
Oh. And we’re a ridiculously fun place to work.