2017-05-23 20:02:35 True False
Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist (Contract to Full-Time Position)
Headquarters: Philadelphia, PA
How would you like to work for the #1 Shopify Plus agency in the world? If you're looking to be part of a company that fosters creativity and innovation, works on the cutting edge of emerging technologies, and truly prizes its people and culture, then you want to look at Noticed. We offer a friendly remote work environment, bonuses, and we are proudly the fastest growing Shopify Plus Partner around.
Does relentlessly optimizing an ecommerce site to squeeze every ounce of improvement out of conversion rate excite you? Are you a data geek, with a passion for incremental improvements?
Our clients are successful, growing ecommerce shops and we're hiring a conversion rate optimization specialist to join our ranks and help our clients take their shops to the next level.
Most of our clients have not focused on optimization, and we have a unique opportunity to both educate them, and blow them away with what's possible with careful testing and improvement over time.
You’ll analyze website traffic for trends and use patterns to identify and quantify customer habits and behavior and recommend modifications to improve conversions. You should have a strategic digital testing (A/B & MVT) background and have experience improving online conversion funnels from various traffic sources.
This position is a contract to full-time employment opportunity.
- Define our CRO program and institute a process that is client friendly, and successful
- Educate clients on the value of CRO
- Engage in CRO efforts across a variety of clients
- Lead ideation and planning efforts around new initiatives
- Create and maintain a process for prioritizing and organizing initiatives
- Implement, configure and utilize Optimizely and other tools
- Regularly report the results of optimization
- Stay abreast of industry best practices
- Provide tangible improvement for clients through data-informed optimization
- 3+ years in a web analytics role and experience with website optimization
- Experience with Google Analytics and Optimizely
- Highly analytical and experienced in running A/B and multivariate tests
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Strong communicator (you'll be interfacing directly with clients, and our internal teams, and you'll also be advising on copywriting)
- Experience with paid media advertising is a huge plus
- Competitive wages, benefits, bonuses, paid vacation
- 50% Contribution Towards Medical Benefits, Dental, & Vision (eligible after 90 days for full-time employees)
- Paid Time Off: 15 vacation days, 9 predetermined holidays, generous sick leave (eligible after 90 days)
- Remote Employment
- Potential to travel for trade shows
- Company funded training, certifications, and education
- Incredibly talented team
- We pride ourselves in only hiring the best and brightest experts in their fields. Our team is young, hungry, driven, and passionate - here's your chance to be part of it.
No recruitment agencies please!
To apply: https://noticed.workable.com/jobs/488341
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 8 أشهر
منذ 3 أشهر