Contract Web Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Headquarters: New York, NY
Remote Web Developer
The Remote Web Developer is a budding apprentice in back-end development and highly proficient in front-end development technologies and solutions.
At Barrel, developers play a critical role in bridging strategy, user experience, and design with clean, scalable technology solutions. As a remote team member, you must not only follow best practices, standards, and processes employed by our team, but you must also have strong communication skills and have the ability to collaborate closely with other in-house developers, designers, analysts, and producers. We communicate through various video, chat, and project management tools and you must be available through these channels throughout the day.
We are looking for candidates who have at least 1-3 years of professional experience in web development and has worked on cross-functional teams. Agency experience is a plus.
Barrel is a creative and digital marketing agency that works with exciting lifestyle brands such as KIND Snacks, Peloton, Wanderlust, and Sakara Life. We design and develop user experience solutions and help clients with various e-commerce and marketing challenges. We are a tight-knit team based in New York City.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A working knowledge of how the internet and HTTP works
- Experience developing custom back-end solutions for CMS platforms including Drupal and WordPress
- Knowledge of modern development workflow tools like Grunt or Gulp
- Experience using Git for version tracking and collaboration with other developers
- Experience implementing custom analytics event tracking using Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager
- Expertise in developing mobile-first and/or responsive websites that function beautifully on mobile devices
- Understanding of AJAX and experience with the integration of third-party REST-style APIs
- An understanding of current SEO best practices
- A working knowledge of performance optimization strategies and their importance (such as caching, asset minification/concatenation, CDNs, etc.)
- Experience with the full LAMP stack, experience with Docker/containers a plus.
- Experience automating deployments, continuous integration, and working with pipelines
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix problems with systems on web servers and browsers
- A good sense of design and an eye for the details
- Experience and ability to remotely pair (co-develop)
- Excellent written and verbal professional communication skills
- A high level of self-management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- A keen interest in learning new languages and technologies, and the ability to learn new development techniques as needed
United States or Eastern Timezone and fluency in English is a must.
To apply: email@example.com
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|