At CreativeLive, we strive to help millions of people all over the globe live their dreams in career, hobby, and life. We currently reach every country in the world with more than two billion minutes of educational content, and we’re just getting started.
Within our Seattle and San Francisco studios, we’re growing one big community of innovative thinkers, creative doers, and hustlers who believe everyone should have access to the tools and learning necessary to accomplish their goals and reach their dreams. We know at our core that creativity gives us hope - helps us innovate, imagine, and make the world around us more like the one we wish to see.
We’re looking for candidates who share our vision to join our dynamic team and build the future of creative education. Come make a difference across the globe with your unique talents. There’s a creator in all of us.
Do you want to play an integral role in the future of design-focused education? To be at the helm of the platform where the best designers & arts educators hang their hats — and where up-and-coming creators and designers get their start? Do you dream of creating quality design education that connects creative visionaries with millions of students?
If you do, then you likely have experience....
- Curating a network of industry voices that live and breathe their areas of expertise in art & design
- Leveraging your network to create great content
- Creating content and / or curriculum in the art & design world
- Growing media properties, platforms, magazines, and/or tradeshows, etc
You put all of this into action with your innate ability to galvanize communities around ideas and topics of interest. To do so, you know the heavy hitters in the design space — the personalities and the players (individuals and brands alike) — but also the hidden gems and as-yet-undiscovered talent. You are versed in and respectful of design history, but you care more about hacking incumbent systems than promoting the status quo. You love — and LIVE — design. And the thought of transforming the future of design education -- creating a new world order where design is overtly valued, respected, and accessible — would be your ideal job.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Pulling from your interest in education and accessibility to learning, you’ll use this passion to identify the top-notch authors, conference speakers, subject matter experts and educators and bring them to the CreativeLive platform to teach our worldwide network of students.
- Responsible for developing and executing a concise curriculum strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth, understanding that a successful strategy will require producing content for a variety of audiences and in many topic areas.
- Deep understanding of the target audience(s) for the Art & Design channel through experience and market studies, and the ability to engage with your audiences to understand what content is most valuable and needed in the marketplace.
- Collaborating with Marketing & Production to position and market our course offerings
- Analyze course results and assess the upcoming topics and Instructors to bring to the platform based on past results, curriculum pathways, and student feedback
- Signing marketing partnerships and content distribution deals that are relevant to the design & art audience
- Analyze course results
- Selling the value and benefit of CreativeLive to potential instructors, potential partners, and students
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about learning and hold the belief that education can change the world one student at a time
- You have an established Rolodex and personal connections with art & design subject matter experts, authors, speakers, etc.
- You have experience closing talent deals (booking conference speakers, managing authors) and as a plus, you’ve managed other co-promotions, distribution and sponsorship deals.
- You’re an education junkie and ideally have developed study modules or education tracks for consumer audiences previously, If not, you have other applicable learning/education experience that would lend to this aspect of the role (such as corporate training, conference series creation, etc.). As a bonus, you’ve done the same for businesses and enterprises as well.
- You are a champion for small business owners, freelancers, creative professionals, and the ‘entrepreneurial mindset’ and the opportunity to foster access to industry experts and education for this group drives you.
- You preferably have some level of sales or business development experience
- Bachelor's Degree