Content and Brand Managerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
Projectline is looking to hire a Content and Brand Manager! We are looking for a strong Content and Brand Manager who is a storyteller with high attention to detail and an eye for design to help support one of our largest accounts. The ideal candidate will have experience coordinating multiple projects and events, strong project/program management, training and readiness, and communication skills.
- Off-site event management
- Create budget, schedule, agenda and event plan
- Create and/or manage creation, content and execution of all event communications
- Manage recruitment and registration process
- Project management and on-site coordination of local client and Partner Events
- Coordinate 3rd Party Seminars for Distribution Partners
- Plan event logistics and partner briefings
- Schedule call downs to partners and customers through distributors
- Manage registration process and on-site tracking
- Coordinate presentations and team logistics
- Ensure materials are ready at venue
- Event follow-up and evaluations
- Booth planning and layouts
- Coordinate the team with preparation, coordination and delivery of presentations for in person and online events.
- Support Distribution Sr. Marketing Managers with development and execution of marketing campaigns through Finished Goods Distribution.
- Develop and manage creative and content strategy and execution for SMB products, Finished Goods distributor programs, communities and events to align with overall marketing plan and objectives.
- Manage and coordinate materials due for Finished Goods Distribution marketing campaigns, programs and events.
- Manage and coordinate creative development and creation of marketing materials (print, digital, copy, flyers, newsletters) for marketing programs/campaigns.
- Manage, develop, and update content for web stores.
- Manage creative development including content, branding, and creative approvals for Finished Goods Distribution marketing materials.
- Act as point person for all creative approvals for content and branding; management of distributor creative agencies and branding guidelines.
- Manage content and coordination of all webinars.
- Coordinate software and giveaways for all in-person and online events.
- Order, maintain and manage marketing materials and collateral for online and in-person events.
- Promote and generate demand for events.
- Assist manager with budget reconciliation and tracking as necessary.
- Work with operations and marketing teams to report Area marketing results.
- Support Quarterly Partner Briefings, brainstorming communication strategies with marketing and sales teams.
- Assist with SharePoint Management of events calendars, meeting recaps and event reports.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- B.A. in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related 4-year degree.
- 3+ years of experience working in a Content Management, Event Management, Program Manager or Project Manager Marketing role.
- Great storytelling skills and a good eye for making things crisp, clean, and clear
- Experience creating training and readiness content.
- Experience managing event logistics and partner relationships.
- Experience working in the technology industry with Partners is a huge plus.
- Technical proficiency, embracing the use of tools to input and manage data and report on deliverables.
- Ability to shift gears to meet business needs.
- Team player who has experience fostering relationships across all teams.
- Customer service and client management skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office tools.
About Projectline Services:
Projectline Services, a division of Projectline Inc., delivers on-demand consulting and resourcing services around the world from our offices in Seattle, Philadelphia, Toronto, Portland, and beyond. Our consultants offer deep expertise in marketing, program management, sales support, and operations.
Projectline has been recognized as a great place to work. The awards keep coming in: We were named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For by Seattle Business Magazine, included in the Inc 5000 list for five years in a row, and have won a place on the Seattle Met magazine list of Best Places to Work twice. If you are looking for a place where you can grow your consulting career with a list of blue-chip clients, contact us.
Learn more at: www.projectlineservices.com
Follow us at: https://twitter.com/projectline
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|المهارات||operations,manager,consul,git,project manager,sales,marketing,project management|