The Manager of Community Support oversees customer-facing documentation for the InVision service. This role is responsible for ensuring that content is timely and accurate and for developing and maintaining a knowledge management framework that can be used to continuously improve this content. This role also works closely with key stakeholders to ensure that their needs are being met and addressed and coordinates closely with our Product and Marketing teams to prepare documentation updates for every release.
The Manager of Community Support will be responsible for cultivating a strong customer community in public forums, identifying and strengthening relationships with community advocates, and promoting and growing that community.
Finally, the Manager of Community Support will directly manage a team of Content Specialists and Community Moderators to help achieve these goals.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge management framework for proactively ensuring the health of our customer-facing content
- Identify KPIs and metrics that can be used to measure the health of our customer-facing content
- Develop strategies for improving the quality of content being produced and for promoting usage of that content
- Build curricula that help train new and existing InVision users on key parts of our service
- Work with Product and Marketing to prepare and publish comprehensive documentation to coincide with major product launches and iterative releases
- Manage Community Support team members and provide coaching and foster professional development
- Identify and nurture relationships with community advocates to improve and promote the customer community
- Oversee the moderation and curation of the customer community
- Develop and maintain strong product knowledge and become an expert on the use of InVision
- Directly respond to and engage qualified customer inquiries and requests
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re a natural-born evangelist with infectious enthusiasm
- You love learning a product inside and out, and educating customers on exciting new features and industry best practices
- You have team management experience and enjoy leading individuals and projects
- You would describe yourself as operationally-minded, customer-centric, and a bit of an aesthete
- You’re familiar with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and content/knowledge management solutions within customer service environments (e.g. Zendesk, Desk.com, Help Scout)
- Familiarity with the Zendesk Guide (formerly Help Center) content platform and framework
- Demonstrated experience with building a framework for knowledge management and familiarity with knowledge-centered support best practices
- Knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, & Adobe Illustrator
- Previous InVision experience and familiarity
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.