Community Managerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر 2017-08-21 14:32:16
Pavlok is hiring! We’re the wearable you’ve seen on Shark Tank and have helped tens of thousands of people quit their bad habits.
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts and help us grow our 40k+ customers and hundreds of thousands of fans and followers.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you.
We are looking for someone who can lead our Facebook community, take phone calls, and make outbound requests to help people with our product. Basic graphic design experience (for Facebook/Instagram) is a big plus, and basic video editing skills is a HUGE plus.
- Post daily in our Facebook Communities, the 30 Day Habit Challenge, and the Official Pavlok User Group
- Create engaging text, image and video content to post.
- Search for people on reddit, quora, etc who have trouble with their bad habits, and respond to them.
- Respond to support emails, phone calls, and texts.
- Pick up the phone and respond to people who have questions about our products before they buy.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- You must really care about helping people achieve their goals. (If you don’t feel elated when you help someone, this job isn’t for you.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- A personality that is focused, responsive, and gets stuff done
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Image editing capabilities (send us at least two images you’ve designed — or use canva.com to make them)
- Video editing skills a HUGE plus
- Salary negotiable and commensurate with experience
- Other benefits negotiable
- Work with an amazing team of people who are trying to change habits for good.
- Learn the ins and outs of product development, habit change, and personal coaching.
- A lot of space to grow.
- Remote work is acceptable — Boston preferred.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|