2017-06-01 11:24:45 True False
Community + Customer Support Pro (Remote, Full Time)
Headquarters: Remote Team :)
Hey there! I'm Katherine, the founder of BetterBack. We are looking for a native-level English writer to join our team! The ideal candidate will have 6+ years customer support experience and be excited about both connecting with our customers AND implementing CS best practices and processes. Because we are a tiny startup, you’ll also be involved with many other parts of our business operations!
- Head Customer Happiness across all fronts. You’ll implement reporting systems and CS best practices, plus lead the charge in responding to individual backers when they reach out to us via email or other avenues like Facebook, Twitter, online chat, Amazon, Kickstarter and Indiegogo
- Lead our Community Programs. You’ll lead programs to inspire our backers towards better health, such as our 30-day Posture Challenge.
- Be the BetterBack voice for future crowdfunding campaigns. You’ll connect with our backers directly, proactively providing updates, answering questions, and in general, being the the voice and heart of the team.
- Ad hoc Customer Happiness and Operations projects. We are a small and dynamic team with many, many, many projects afoot; you’ll have a chance to get involved with many facets of the business!
- Native-level English
- 6+ years of customer support experience
- An ability to set and be held to KPIs + implement CS systems and tools
- Familiarity with Groove, Google Drive, Dropbox, Slack, Asana or computer savviness where you are confident you could quickly teach yourself
- Energized by working directly with people
- Amazing at communications across email, chat, video, phone, focus groups
- Passionate about building ways to bring health and happiness to others
- Great with conflict resolution -- able to connect with customers on a human level and deftly resolve concerns with care, especially when frustration arises
- On point with our Brand Voice (see more below). We are looking for someone who can make our backers feel heard, validated, supported AND put a smile on their faces
- Flexible and able to embrace change, lots of it. We are a new and nimble company -- you must be at ease in an environment that is fast paced
- Proactive and self-motivated. You are the type of person who takes the ball and runs with it. This is a remote position and you must be able to independently lead the charge on the projects that you own
We are a small five-person remote company, spread across multiple time zones, on a mission to build products that help people feel and be better. In 2015 we launched BetterBack, a posture strap that allows you to effortlessly sit in perfect posture, easing back pain—and preventing it. We’ve raised $3M through crowdfunding platforms Indiegogo and Kickstarter, received 5 offers on Shark Tank and have delivered BetterBacks to backers in over 115 countries.
YES! BETTERBACK IS A DISTRIBUTED WORKPLACE
We don't have set hours; we are all highly motivated and focused on getting things done, not clocking in and out. Do you need to take 12-3pm off every day to hang with your kids or train for a triathalon? No problem! You set your schedule as long as you get your work done and you communicate with your teammates.
OUR BRAND VOICE
We write to our backers, vendors, partners and everyone we touch as though they were hearing from one of their best friends. We are friendly, helpful, supportive problem solvers who have their best interest at heart. We use first person and avoid professional jargon. We compliment the heck out of people and always want them to leave feeling warm and fuzzy. We hug. Often. Even when they punch. And we aren’t afraid of exclamation points and emoticons. ;)
If you're ready to join us, please fill out this application: https://goo.gl/forms/jOwMAty3PrM6qhRS2
We can't wait to meet you!
To apply: PS Here's the application again! https://goo.gl/forms/jOwMAty3PrM6qhRS2
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 8 أشهر
منذ 3 أشهر