Client Services Contractorنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 4 أشهر
Are you looking to help instructors and students while simultaneously changing education for the better? Do you believe that everyone learns a little differently and needs a personalized approach? Can you Freaky-Friday yourself into someone else’s shoes to better empathize and understand the situation? Do you want to make progress and help a company grow on a daily basis?
Come work for Knewton as a Client Services Contractor.
Client Services is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our instructors and student who use our ridiculously powerful adaptive learning, educational software. You have the chance to help improve our products by sharing customer feedback and support our sales team.
We’re seeking someone available on the weekends and late nights, who is down with working from home. We’ll even give you a shiny new MacBook Air to use.
Time-slots for the roles:
Monday to Friday – 9 am – 6 pm ET with an hour break for lunch
Tuesday to Saturday – 6 pm to 3 am ET with an hour break for lunch
What you’ll do…
- Act as the key point of contact and communication with customers to answer client inquiries via email, live chat and phone
- Provide super friendly and empathetically powered customer support
- Provide the community with the materials and resources they need to effectively use Knewton products
- Collect and share feedback from the community to assist with product development and research
- Serve as an expert for customers on Knewton-powered products (don’t worry – we’ll teach you!)
- Work with the Production Support team to escalate and resolve technical issues
- Create and manage user accounts and courses
- Amiable and empathetic personality and approach to work
- Ability to quickly learn and apply subject matter taught in training
- Proficiency with Mac operating system and Google tools
- Ability to work in a team oriented, fast changing environment
- Self-motivated, determined, and able to work independently and autonomously when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with demonstrated high level of organization and multitasking skills
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|