2017-07-20 13:58:14 True False
Career Advisor / Sales Agent
As Career Advisor you will be joining our conversions team as a career advisor and sales representative, carrying out sales via a CRM, telephone and Skype, with the aim of engaging more potential students in telephone calls to inform them well and grow our customer base.
Your aim is to advise potential customers on how to change their careers and convert suitable candidates for our courses.
Your mission as a sales agent is to increase the human interaction and conversation with potential customers by engaging hot leads in telephone calls. Your role as a sales agent is a career advisor, meaning you will advise potential customers on which of CareerFoundry’s courses to take and how these courses can benefit them.
1 - Sell CareerFoundry’s programs and courses through advising and coaching.
- Identify customer needs and match them to the right products / services
- Convert Leads to Enrollments primarily through telephone conversations.
- Beat your sales goal every month
2 - Provide Feedback
- Be the internal advocate for the customer with improving our products and services.
- Make recommendations to improve our sales process and sales support
3 - Showcase CareerFoundry
- Be a brand ambassador by or by send effective messages about our brand to potential customers
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferably a native speaker
- At least 2+ year of professional experience in a sales role
- Ability to work US hours
- Experience with automated CRMs in particular Hubspot
- At least 1+ years coaching experience
- Degree in Communications, psychology or similar disciplines is a plus
- Familiarity or strong interest for Online Learning, Education and/or Tech is a plus
- This job can be done remotely or from our berlin offices
- Inspirational: Can you get people excited about making positive changes in their lives.
- Authentic: The ability to show empathy. And do you believe in the mission.
- Expertise: Being the authority on the products and services that you sell.
- Guidance: Sell as a coach. Taking a consultative approach to sales
- Sense of Urgency: Do you live in the right here and right now?
- Ability to self manage: Being able to efficiently manage your own workload and take responsibility
- Strong communication skills: Our customer base is global. We have a wide variety of inquiries from customers of different backgrounds. Being friendly and helpful is important.
CareerFoundry is a Berlin, Germany based start-up and the number one online destination for career development in the new economy. Our bootcamp style courses in Web & iOS Development, UX & UI Design have been engineered to get students a new job or level up in their careers in under 6 months. We’re proud to have one of the world’s most engaged communities of mentors and students, which is the key for the motivation, depth of learning and career success of our students.
This job is remote and has to be done during US work hours.
To apply: Please send cover email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 7 أشهر
منذ 3 أشهر