C# / ASP.NET / MVC Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A US RESIDENT.
We have strict contractual and HIPAA related stipulations in which our data cannot transfer off shore, so we are unable to hire any workers who do not live in the US.
We are looking for multiple C# / ASP.NET / MVC developers (mid-level and potentially senior) to join a small but quickly growing and passionate team developing software that is working to help solve some of the fundamental problems with the state of healthcare. Our clients include some of the largest hospital systems in the country, and through the use of our software and programs, are helping countless people improve not only the quality and nature of their healthcare, but through this process, also improve the quality of their lives.
What we are looking for:
- Full time candidates in the US only
- This is a full time long term position. We are not looking for part time contract workers or third party contracting services for this position. We are preferably looking for applicants from the Dallas, TX area, but are taking applications for remote work from anywhere within the US. While this work is 100% remote, you may be on very rare occasion asked to commute or fly in on location for short periods of time for larger events.
- Strong problem solving skills and mindset
- Problem solving is core to development. Every development implementation is a solution to a problem. Some problems have nearly an infinite amount of possible solutions, do you have the experience and discernment to decide which solutions are most fitting? Other problems have seemingly no immediate solutions, do you have the creativity to think outside of the box to see potential solutions that are not immediately apparent?
- Can work both independently and with a team
- At times you will be given a project or feature to work on independently, other times you will be given modules that will require development closely with a team. Can you work and excel in both these situations?
- Strong communication skills
- Communication is key, and we are looking for developers who can correspond via email and phone effectively. Can you communicate effectively with your team members, stakeholders, users and third party integrators?
Significant Experience Required
Candidates without at least 2-3 years experience in each of the below will not be considered for employment
- MSSQL Server
- ASP.NET / MVC
- UI Web Development
- Web Service Development
- Experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
Some Experience Required
Candidates are required to have some experience, or familiarity with each of the below
- ASP.NET WebAPI
- SQL Server optimization and performance tuning
- Knowledge of MSSQL outside of just basic CRUD operations, but also index tuning, usage of CTEs for reuse and maintenance benefits, complex queries for reporting, and identifying bottlenecks and issues that can degrade performance
- Git source control
- Branching, tagging, resolving merge conflicts
- Automated Acceptance Testing
- Familiarity with testing concepts and principals and experience writing automated tests in any language or framework
Some Experience Preferred
No experience in the following is required, but would be preferred
- NoSQL related technologies, specifically MongoDB
- Experience working with HIPAA compliant software
- Medical standards interoperability (Experience and knowledge of HL7 and other standards)
- Microsoft Azure (Azure usage for cloud web applications, services, and Azure SQL)
- Cross platform development with a mobile focus (Xamarin, and usage with iOS and Android development)
- Gherkin style behavioral driven testing
- Selenium automated UI testing
Care Continuity was founded in 2008. We are a privately held software and services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
Care coordination is all we do. Our tight focus on the acute and post-acute care segments of the healthcare market reflects our belief that the sicker the patient the more care coordination help they need.
Our company is comprised of a dedicated team of patient navigation program managers, technologists, and clinicians all of whom share the common goal of making a material difference in the care delivery experience for the patients we serve. Our clients include some of the largest hospital systems in the country.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|