Here at Vacasa, we help travelers experience unforgettable vacations. When you grow as quickly as we have been, every day is an exciting one. We embrace opportunities, and have a tendency to hand out responsibilities to our employees to see how they can stretch and challenge themselves. This is a place to grow as an individual, and to be part of our collective growth as a company and a team…and so far, it’s been an unbelievably rewarding journey together.
We’re searching for new employees who can contribute to our most important asset, our culture. Vacasa has eight core values that clearly define what our culture is. We’re looking for those people who both understand the need for these core values and are willing to embrace and embody them.
What We’re Looking For:
Vacasa is seeking hard working, energetic employees to help us promote our large and quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes.
What You’ll Do:
A skilled Blend Agent will respond to potential guests who would either like to make a reservation at one or more of our properties, or assist them with questions about their existing reservation. These tasks may include helping troubleshoot any issues, answer general questions prior, during or post trip, and ensuring the guest is prepared for a fun, easy and unforgettable stay!
This individual will:
- Be at the forefront of the company working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as the go-to person for our guests.
- Assist Spanish speaking guests/owners through both written and spoken communication.
- Be responsible for taking incoming phone calls, making outbound calls, and responding to emails on a daily basis from guests who have questions or concerns about:
- reserving a home or homes nationally and/or internationally
- pricing for short and extended stays
- amenities and features of specific properties
- area attractions, local events, rental equipment etc.
- special events; family vacations, weddings, reunions, corporate events, etc.
- declined credit cards
- an existing, unpaid, and/or high risk reservation
- a problem/concern that emerged during and/or after their stay
- modifying an existing reservation
- cancelling a reservation
- Collect and process payments.
- On occasion, interact with a homeowner either over the phone or through email who may have questions about a reservation, statement or other concerns.
The Skills You’ll Need/Requirements of the Position
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to fluently speak and write in Spanish (required)
- Previous travel or industry related experience preferred but are not required
- Requires ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed to support the needs of the business, as early as 5 a.m and as late as 10 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
- We’re currently hiring for the following shifts: Sunday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm PST, or 1:30pm to 10:00pm PST and Tuesday – Saturday 8:00am – 4:30pm PST, or 1:30pm to 10:00 PST.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Engage with our guests and owners in a way that enhances their Vacasa experience
- Communicate in a positive, professional, empathetic and “customer-centric” manner both over the phone and in email
- Use appropriate spelling, punctuation, and grammar in all written communication skills
- Listen attentively and ask probing questions to clarify the problem/concern at hand
- Embrace and adopt change in a fast paced and constantly changing work environment
- Work effectively both independently and as a member of the team
- Multi-task, prioritize, and use a variety of systems and tools
- Be open to coaching and feedback
- Perform other related roles and responsibilities as assigned or required in response to business need.
- This is a full time position, the pay rate is $15/hr + commission opportunities
Don’t Forget the Perks!
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurances
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 4% company match
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment you’ll need to be successful