A backend software engineer will create scalable, distributed systems that power developer focused products.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related. A degree is not necessary.
- Experience with systems programming, in particular: Go, C, C++
- Open source activity
- Experience with Docker, containerization, and/or microservice architecture.
- Experience creating distributed, fault-tolerant, and scalable systems.
- Experience working with public clouds such as AWS.
- GitHub, StackOverflow, Resume, CV
You will be working on creating microservices and web applications in golang.
Our company has just relocated from New York to Austin, and we are in the process of building out our team here as current members continue to move in. We believe in a functional, comfortable, and relaxed work space. Our goal is to enable developers to create and deploy applications faster and with less effort. We love what we do, and we aim to make our company culture revolve around developers who love what they do.