Azure Cloud Architectنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Solutions Providers (NSP) in the U.S. and was named Microsoft's 2016 U.S. Partner of the Year. We were also recently named one of the 20 Most Promising Azure Solutions Providers by CIOReview.
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult, and we are currently hiring an Azure Cloud Architect to provide technical strategy and leadership for our expanding team in Houston, Texas.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients and we trust your judgment. This type of job ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to hire the best people in our industry has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will I be doing?
Your primary role will be customer-facing Cloud solution evangelism and technical leadership for Catapult customers primarily in the Gulf Coast Region (Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Louisiana). Most of your client interaction and delivery responsibilities will be focused in the enterprise and upper mid-market segments with senior leadership and C-level technical executives. Your role will include:
- Collaborating on and setting Cloud vision for Catapult and our customers; providing thought leadership and strategy for customers
- Working with the Catapult sales team on customer sales strategies, value proposition, proposal content, and presentations as required
- Architecting and implementing solutions in Microsoft Azure that meet customer needs for scalability, reliability and performance; primarily in a PaaS / Application Development scenario
- Creating functional design specifications, implementing solutions, developing test scripts, and assisting with other project deliverables as required
- Keeping abreast of emerging Cloud technology trends and their impact on Cloud solutions
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a great attitude!
- Strong client management and communication skills; credible and professional presence
- Ability to formulate a Cloud vision, make critical business and technical recommendations, and lead adoption strategy conversations with Senior and Executive-level customers and Catapult team members
- Track record of Cloud evangelism/customer-facing presentations; desire to be involved in the local community and play the evangelist role
- Extensive experience in the consulting industry, technical leadership, and sales support
- In-depth experience architecting complex Azure public/private Cloud platform solutions (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS)
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment; ability to work effectively with both customers and team member
- Passion for continuous improvement and advancing technology solutions
- Reputation for being a leader in the Cloud field; someone that Microsoft sees as a leader in Cloud strategy/technologies today or in the future
- B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% outside of the Houston area
What else would make me stand out?
- Experience architecting and implementing both PaaS and IaaS enterprise solutions
- Experience building enterprise web applications using .NET/SQL Server
- Experience building enterprise mobile applications with cloud backend services
- Relationships in the Microsoft Azure business and technical communities
- Office 365 experience
- MCSD: Azure Solutions Architect
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008
- MCSD: Windows Server 2012
- MCITP: Virtualization Administrator
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about working with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including multiple bonus plans, 401(k) investment, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
Catapult Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Monthly Magazine Named Catapult Systems a 2017 Best Place to Work in Texas!
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|