[Australia-only] Front-End Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
Limbr (https://limbr.org) is a social impact startup - a business that's primary goal is its social mission, and that utilises startup principles of growth, technology and speed to maximise impact towards that mission.
Our mission: to make mental health care more accessible and acceptable.
Mental illness is the world’s largest health burden, and 65% of people affected never seek treatment. Limbr is on a mission to close that treatment gap through increasing access to mental health services and reducing stigma and shame around mental health.
Our product is a moderated peer support network that is integrated to online access to a marketplace of mental health services. By providing a place to talk about mental health in a safe online space, we can help remove the cultural stigma around such issues. Combining that with online access to self-management resources and professional support, we can become the go-to destination online for help with your mental health.
As this is a health-care offering, we are focused on safety, security and efficacy. We are combining industry evidence and scientific research best practice with our design and development processes. We have designed a prototype, received feedback from focus groups, and are now building a beta release for evaluation with research partners.
We are looking for a front-end developer in Australia to join our remote-friendly team (initially as an Australian-registered contractor) and help lead development of the initial versions of our web and mobile applications.
- You will be working with our UX designer and our server-side developer to build our web and mobile applications.
- You will be making key front-end architecture decisions.
- You will work with the development team to set the foundations for sensible front-end development practices.
As Limbr grows, there's the potential for you to help expand and manage a front-end-focused development team.
- You are proficient at written and oral communication.
- You have excellent collaboration skills.
- You are comfortable with actively managing your own time and tasks.
- You are used to developing interfaces that behave consistently across modern browsers.
- You are well-versed in responsive and accessible development.
- You have experience with React Native, Cordova, or other cross-platform mobile development toolkits - or, you're willing to learn one!
- You have some experience in web/interface design (including apps such as Photoshop and Sketch), or are open to expanding those skills.
We realise that working at an early stage startup is a bit different to other jobs - and particularly in the following ways:
- You'll need to work in quite a self-directed fashion, actively determining your daily tasks.
- You'll get to work collaboratively and have a close hand in determining the shape and vibe of our product.
- You'll also get to play an active part in shaping our organisation's culture.
- Keep in mind, our standard working state involves a bit of uncertainty, and you'll need to be comfortable with that.
We at Limbr are an early stage social impact startup. We seek to be inclusive and respectful, and to build an organisation that takes a sustainable approach to all aspects of the business and culture.
- As a social impact startup, our primary goal is making a positive improvement to the world - and in our case, that's helping people get the support they need for any mental health issues they're facing.
- We are passionate about creating a diverse team to help ensure that our work meets the needs of a diverse community. As such, we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply, including (but certainly not limited to) women, people with disabilities, people of diverse cultural backgrounds and people who identify as LGBITQA+.
- We are an organisation grounded by empathy, and we take our team's mental health seriously.
- You can read more about our approach (https://limbr.org/culture.pdf) to mental health internally, diversity, and our culture more broadly - and we welcome your perspective on this in particular (but also on all other aspects of the role and our organisation).
The team at Limbr is currently just a handful of people (https://limbr.org/about) (with another handful of mental health industry experts on our advisory board), and we're based in Melbourne, Australia.
It's not required to be in Melbourne to work with us - we're flexible with location and hours (some of us travel and work remotely regularly), but we do require you to be registered as an Australian business/sole trader, and working from somewhere in Australia. For anyone itching to be in the same physical location as the rest of us, it is worth noting that we're not currently in a position to cover relocation costs.
- You will initially join the team as a contractor for a year (beginning with a two-month trial), but we consider you a fully fledged member of our team, and we want you around for the long term, with the contract eventually becoming full-time employment.
- Your remuneration will be based on experience. As a guide, we're expecting something around the $75-85k AUD mark.
- You will be expected to work in a full time capacity, though for us that means four days a week.
- You operate as (part of) an Australian business and have an ABN.
- You can work remotely, though ideally with some overlap in working hours within 11:00am to 3:00pm AEST/AEDT.
At this stage we have no need for recruiters.
To apply: If you wish to apply for this role, please send a CV to email@example.com along with a cover letter detailing why you think this role is right for you. Examples of your work are also appreciated.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|