ASML Software Graduation Programنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أيام
ASML Software Graduate Program
The ASML Software Graduate Program is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your software career. Join us as a graduate and your first job will be in one of the most advanced software companies in the world, preparing you for a bright future!
ASML is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
We make machines that make chips; the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them.
At ASML, software engineers work in three different software expertise fields. Next to the embedded software that controls our machines, we also build pure software products – based on sophisticated simulations of our lithography systems – that help our customers to optimize chip designs for manufacturability. A third type of software, is the glue between different machines: taking in measurements, calculating the necessary corrections and feeding them back to the lithography system to keep its performance stable.
Do you know how to program? Have you recently graduated or will you graduate in the upcoming months? Do you want to know and learn what working as a software engineer in a professional company is like?
We have an offer you can’t refuse:
- Start your ASML job with our Software Graduate Program, a 6.5 week training to prepare you for the first professional job in your career
- ASML will invest in your technical skills and soft skills. Skills that will prove to be valuable for the rest of your life
- You will work within a highly complex environment alongside with some of the world’s smartest engineers
- You will be part of a class of 12 graduates from all over the world. You will collaborate closely • together and who knows, maybe you’ll become friends for life!
- The training will contain a combination of class room lectures and hands-on work in some of our projects.
- The projects will enable you to experiment with the lessons learnt in a safe environment.
What will you learn?
You’ll join a class of 12 graduates to be trained in all aspects of the software development process. From requirements to delivery to the customer. Step by step you will be taken through the processes, templates and examples, to prepare you for your first project deliverable at ASML. Six and half weeks of full-time training, workshops and assignments.
Next to this, you will be trained in Agile development methods, presentation techniques, cultural awareness, and personal effectiveness.
- have just graduated or are in your final year of study for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (BSc/MSc)
- have a technical field of study (such as Computer Science, Embedded Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics or similar)
- you have a passion for programming. At ASML, we use traditional languages to build very complex software scripts: C, C++ or Python
- preferably, you are familiar with the Agile way of working or are interested to learn how this works
Context of the position
Did you know that ASML is one of the few companies in the world that can offer true end-to-end experience to full-stack professionals? Be part of progress and join us!
Interested? Apply directly online by using the application form – send us your resume and motivation letter. Classes will start every 2 months!
For more information about this vacancy you can contact recruiter: Kinga Zglinicka (email@example.com).
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Traineeship Noord-Brabant, Veldhoven, Software Developer, Graduation Program, Sofware Engineer, Software Programmer.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|