Are you an artist at heart?
A lifelong fan of beauty and poetry, you enjoy enhancing your code with flowery comments and gaining inspiration from your environment.
You continuously enrich your palette to create visuals and user-friendly layouts.
At onepoint, we are also sensitive to each person's creativity and self-expression in daily life so that our employees can perfect their trade and realize their ideas.
- Join our teams in France and around the world dedicated to designing and developing interfaces and functionalities for websites and web portals. These interfaces and functionalities are conceived, designed and customized to make user experience and the improvement of customer experience more intuitive.
- Participate in the technology choice, design and PoC development phases: study current and future technologies to build solid, innovative and user-friendly offerings.
- Collaborate with the design and architecture teams in an Agile methodological framework. You must be proficient in programming practices involving code testing, pair programming, and test-driven development.
- Develop, optimize and update web applications and ensure responsive design; dynamic adaptations of web pages.
- Experience in JS, jQuery, Ionic, Angular, React, etc. front-end development frameworks
- Knowledge of Node.js, npm, Git
- Curiosity, daring and attention to current industry trends
- Proficient in sharing and transmitting your knowledge
Looking for meaningful work and the opportunity to grow?
Onepoint is organized into communities with only three levels of hierarchy to promote the accountability, autonomy, influence, and engagement of its staff.
Its offices are open spaces that promote interpersonal exchanges and interactions.
The FabLab, a laboratory dedicated to innovation (augmented and virtual reality, 3D printing, etc.) promotes co-creation and prototyping with Design Thinking in particular and explores the latest disruptive technologies.
Join a community of 2,000 enthusiasts and be part of a company that's anchored in the future and has transformation and disruption written in its DNA.