Architect – EY Intuitiveنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
Do you enjoy fast-paced, collaborative environments with smart people to bounce ideas off of in an Agile environment?
Do you desire constant exposure to the latest technologies and standards, promoting and ever growing skill set?
Do you want to work for a company that supports your endeavors and encourages you to strive for more?
If you answered “yes” to any of these we should talk.
EY Intuitive is a dynamic user-experience research, design and development studio whose team of designers, researchers, technologists and strategists work together to create superior apps, websites and software. We approach projects with the insight and perspective that come with years of experience in user-centered design and development. We specialize in creating highly interactive and unique experiences supported by research, brand strategy, and a clear understanding of business and user needs.
Our work — from transactional and responsive websites to intranets, extranets, mobile applications and more — includes:
- User research and analysis
- Design strategy
- Information architecture
- Data visualization
- Visual design
- Interaction design
- Front-end development
- Business process analysis and design
- Program and project management
The EY Intuitive practice is a part of the Digital Transformation competency within the Strategic Growth Transformation practice. This practice works in partnership with our customers and delivers repeatable, beautiful and simple digital experiences that our clients, their customers and their employees love.
Aside from the world-class user experience design we deliver to leading companies and our people-centered values, what makes us unique is our familial, fun, transparent, highly entrepreneurial, and collaborative culture. We work hard, play hard, and love what we do together. Day in and day out, we know we can count on one another. If you think your inclusion into our culture can be mutually beneficial, well then, we’re looking forward to you joining our team!
As an Architect at EY Intuitive, you’ll be expected to:
- Provide strategic development direction and execution across multiple projects
- Work in multidisciplinary teams to define business strategies, user needs, and optimal technology solutions for our clients
- Lead the technology team through sharing experiences and best practices and providing constructive critiques.
- Inform and influence the company’s overall service offering, project methodologies, and deliverables.
- Identify and foster business development opportunities.
- Work with engagement team members to manage client and project expectations and schedules; serve as the day-to-day client contact for technology, and be a leader for internal teams.
- Leverage your technology expertise to bring yours and others’ ideas to life and for others to react to
QUALIFICATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience of progressive responsibility leading teams
- Experience communicating and interacting with clients.
- Strong knowledge of Angular.
- Native Mobile Development Android and iOS a plus
- Working knowledge of React is preferred
- Experience with server side technologies such as Java, .Net, and Node
- Back-end (database / server-side scripting language)
- Experience with Photoshop or Sketch a plus
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Occasional local or national travel may be required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing, and conference-level presentation skills a plus.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|