Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
The App Store team is looking for a dedicated, diligent and hard working software engineer to join the growing shared frameworks team. Help define and build system APIs and user interfaces that will delight users across all of Apple’s media products on iOS, tvOS, watchOS and macOS. Be a part of an innovative impactful team making a difference.
- You bring strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- We value experience with Cocoa and the iOS SDK
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Experience in defining and building APIs
- You are knowledgeable in common web technologies — AJAX, XHR, DOM
- You have strong mobile application UI development skills
- You bring creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively work multiple organizations as well as with and team members
- Familiarity with NodeJS and Typescript helpful but not required
- Desire to learn iOS development technologies (Xcode, Swift, Objective-C) a plus
- You bring a depth of experience working with large code bases
- You are passionate about reaching millions of users across our many platforms
- You love collaborating under tight deadlines and tackling problems with imaginative and elegant solutions.
Description: Develop new and improve existing parts of the shared frameworks that power all of Apple’s services products. Architect and build new APIs, and work with design to help define and implement user interfaces. As an engineer on the team, you will be contributing to all four of Apple’s major operating systems: iOS, tvOS, watchOS and macOS. Build out APIs for various levels of the technology stack; from network requests and data persistence, all the way to rendering flexible user interfaces. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside other cross-functional teams closely, in order to bring the best customer experiences to life.
Education: Bachelors degree, or higher, in Computer Science or other relevant discipline
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
REQUISITION NUMBER: 113902710 COMPANY NAME: Apple Inc.