API Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Who we are:
Amper is an artificial intelligence composer, performer, and producer that empowers you to instantly create and customize original music for your content.
We are a team of Hollywood film composers and music technologists who believe that the future of music will be created through collaboration between humans and artificial intelligence. In everything we do, we want this collaborative experience to propel the creative process forward, and so we redefine what’s possible by teaching computers to be intrinsically creative and enabling relationships between humans and AI. Ultimately, we are combining the highest levels of artistry with groundbreaking technology to empower our users to collaborate and create professional music.
Backed by leading venture capital firms, we love pushing the bounds of technology. Nothing drives us more than a good challenge. Our offices are located in New York, NY and Santa Monica, CA.
Candidates applying for this New York-based full-time position are offered the rare opportunity to have a direct effect on shaping the future of music. In this position, you will:
- Challenge the boundaries of online audio and video with an internally developed audio engine
- Build the digital infrastructure to support a fast-growing, resource-heavy, and cloud-based music technology
- Collaborate with other members of our growing development team to create beautiful and intuitive products that help users interact with our AI
- Have ownership of your work, an equal voice in strategic debates, and direct involvement in technical decisions
- Focus on the development, including updates and edits, of core product API
Compensation includes salary + stock options, and benefits include flexible paid time off, comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision), collaborative work environment, and learning from and contributing to a team that is second to none.
- RESTful API client experience
- Git, SSH, comfortable in a command-line environment
- Flask blueprints and signals
- CSS3 (using SCSS/Sass dialect)
- HTML5 (using Jinja2 templates)
- Knowledge of CDN origins and caching policies
- Distributed systems
- Experience managing Ubuntu/Debian servers (or a comparable distribution)
- Client-side components: Babel, Browserify, SuperAgent
- Server-side components: cron, nginx, uWSGI, Nagios, RabbitMQ, Redis, Supervisor
How to apply:
Along with your resume, please send us a cover letter and briefly let us know:
- What technologies or paradigms in web development are you most excited about right now?
- What technology or topic is at the top of your list of things to learn? This does not have to be related to - web development
- Where we can see examples and/or code examples of your previous work?
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|