Company Mission & Highlights
At d-Wise, we’re extremely familiar with mobilizing and motivating talented professionals with the right skills for success. We provide an extremely supportive and flexible work environment to ensure your on-going development and success.
At d-Wise, our mission is to empower innovation for a healthier world. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic, and flexible work environment committed to professional development and personal growth, and a place where you’ll be able to make a significant contribution. If you choose to join our team, you’ll be surrounded by exceptionally smart and creative colleagues, and you’ll work in a market that promises explosive growth and where opportunities for personal career growth abound.
“It matters more what I do to enable you than what I do myself”, John Leveille, d-Wise CEO
As a member of our team you will enjoy an unconventional, progressive work environment that encourages and inspires "out-of-box" thinking. We have been a consistent recipient of Triangle Business Journal’s “Fast 50”, which honors the area's 50 fastest growing privately-held companies, and recently a winner of the “When Work Works Award”, for Excellence in Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility. In August 2015 d-Wise was named to Inc. 5000’s 34th Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies with 3-year revenue growth of 194%. d-Wise's recent growth comes with both responsibility and opportunity. Our responsibility is to be an ethical corporate citizen and employer—but our opportunity is something far greater, and is embodied in our core values: Innovative Solutions to Complex Problem; Value Focus; Commitment to Excellence; Personal Growth and Learning; and Mutual Respect, Integrity, and Trust
Mission of the Angular JS Developer
d-Wise is recruiting a for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help regarding animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Travel to customer sites for meetings and/or project work as needed.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, regarding the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps always
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments