Android Developer (Europe)نشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only seeking teammates in European timezones between UTC-2 and UTC+4.
We are looking for an exceptional and ambitious Android Developer who would want to take part in creating and maintaining Hotjar’s mobile experience. This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about building Android apps, and who wants to use their skills to have a real impact on a product used by over 320,000 users from 190 different countries. We are looking for a developer who wants to get an early start in our mobile team, yet is also self-motivated and who loves the idea of working remotely.
What skills are we looking for?
As a developer in the Hotjar mobile team, you will be working on the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices, including mobile phones and tablets. You will work both on the Hotjar mobile app, as well as integrating Hotjar’s services and technology into other apps. You will be creating production grade apps in Java for the Android operating system. You will need to be highly process driven and eager to learn new technologies and programming languages. You will also be communicating directly with our users on a regular basis to investigate issues and truly understand how your work is being used.
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €70,000 annually based on your experience and skill-level. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Android SDK
- An adherence to good coding standards and best practices.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Strong knowledge of modern browser technologies, cross-browser compatibility issues, and client-side performance considerations.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with distributed revision control systems such as Mercurial and Git.
- Ability to work independently - accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus, but not required: CSS pre-processors, React, Vue, Python (or any similar back-end language), PostgreSQL, Redis and Nginx
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party provider.
To apply: Please apply via https://careers.hotjar.com/o/android-developer-europe
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|