Agile Coachنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
Contentful is a content management developer platform that enables web and mobile developers to manage, integrate, and deliver digital content to any kind of device or service that can connect to an API - be it smart cars, VR, mobile, web, digital signage, or any new platform. We solve the complexities of content management for tens of thousands web and mobile developers, some independent and many working at enterprise customers that include Jack-in-the-box, Petsmart, Specialized, and Urban Outfitters.
We're a fun team of over 100 people from 37 nations with offices in Berlin and San Francisco, backed by top VCs (Benchmark, Trinity, Balderton, Point Nine), growing at an amazing pace, and looking for more amazing individuals to join our team!
At Contentful, Product and Engineering departments work closely in small cross-functional teams in order to continuously innovate and deliver. The teams also provide third level support and respond to situations that might need urgent attention in the production environment.
So far, we cherry picked from agile principles and practices that we’ve found helpful and have grown with the 'Spotify Engineering Culture' model in mind.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll be the first Agile Coach to join us and as such, you’ll have an excellent combination of challenge and opportunity in establishing your role and have an impact on how we work.
- Literate about Agile, Scrum and a wide range of related practices
- You don’t believe in or practice “by the book” implementation
- You have worked with and want to keep working at startups in growth phase (from 50 to 200 people)
- Experience working with Product & Software Development teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You have under your belt at least one referenceable - or even better, public - success story where you played a prominent role
- Used to working with both management and single contributors
- Good understanding of the process of product and software development
- Comfortable with a wide variety of tools that support project management processes
- You are pragmatic and solution oriented, you can plug into an existing system and work on progressive improvements
- Excellent personal and communication skills, you feel comfortable teasing out situations and behaviours, explaining trade-offs
- Join an innovative tech company; our product is made by developers, for developers and we count among our investors and advisors people like Adam Wiggins (Heroku) and Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Solutions)
- Be part of a team of experts in a company where technology matters and is key
- We offer an education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Pick any tools you feel comfortable with. From hardware to software, your work environment to your chair, we've literally got your back
- Enjoy the flexibility of time and place of your work
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|