Administrative Assistantنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Bulletproof is an omni-channel content driven consumer products company. Our vision is to make high performance a daily reality for everyone by upgrading the earth’s coffee and food. Our mission is to help people perform better, think faster, and live better using a proven blend of ancient knowledge and new technologies, informed by science, and measured results from our customers. BP products help people live better by using fat for fuel, saying goodbye to sugar and supercharging mitochondria.
Bulletproof has a team of experienced entrepreneurs and biohackers working to make high performance a daily reality for everyone on the planet. While our culture is casual and our workplace flexible, everyone on the team is passionate, smart, focused and driven.
Our customers know that our coffee, beverages, food, and supplements are the purest you can get anywhere, and you can expect to feel a difference in how you perform the first time you experience them. Environmentally conscious and ethically sourced products build a sustainable foundation for future generations to thrive.
Bulletproof Training Institute is looking for a highly motivated team player to join the Bulletproof Training Institute (BTI) as our Administrative Assistant (AA). BTI is the coach training and personal development events division of Bulletproof 360, a high-performance team of entrepreneurs and bio-hackers dedicated to helping people radically improve their lives. While our culture is casual and our schedules flexible, everyone on the team is smart, focused and driven. We’re passionate about our own bio-hacking, achieving impressive individual results and sharing actionable, accurate, science-backed information that changes people’s lives every day.
- Provide first-line support to BTI students
- Call driving–managing the teaching calls on the Zoom platform including all technical aspects (e.g. breakouts, recording).
- Overall management of the content on our virtual training platform.
- Assisting with submissions for the coaches’ certification.
- Editing call recordings and posting them on our virtual training platform.
- Provide support to the entire BTI team.
- Supporting the Marketing & Events Coordinator, including attending BTI events.
- Managing aspects of the student’s social media portals (Facebook page).
- Management of the BTI Help Desk and student communications.
- Proofread and edit correspondence, presentations and coach training content.
- Organize interviews with guest experts
- Coordinate cross-functional projects with the Bulletproof 360 team.
- Follow-up with students on missed payments
- Review coaches certification documents
Skills and Experience:
- Previous administrative experience with a proven track record of follow through and attention to detail when meeting deadlines
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with expertise in proofreading, writing, editing, and project management
- A Bulletproof Coaching qualification highly preferred
- Skilled in using MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge and interest in biohacking and nutrition preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- You live in the Pacific Northwest or California.
- You have a passion for health, learning and high-performance.
- You are highly organized, tech savvy and naturally confident.
- You demonstrate expert ability to proactively prioritize, plan, schedule and organize multiple projects simultaneously according to importance of project or tasks assigned, all with meticulous attention to detail
- You demonstrate expert level understanding of correct grammar and have the ability to accurately convey complex issues, facts, information and/or ideas in written correspondence and speech
- You have a high level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence with the ability to work independently and as a team player while presenting a professional demeanor
- You handle sensitive situations and confidential information with the utmost care, professionalism and good judgment
This is a full-time, remote position working with amazing people. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance, are a part of the job description, and you’ll get to work with the team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is also a great opportunity to grow with the company.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|