MonetizeMore is an ad optimization company that dramatically increases ad revenues of websites and creates innovative ad optimization technology.
MonetizeMore manages all aspects of publishers’ ad inventories as a trusted partner. This includes, but is not limited to:
- DFP implementation and optimization
- Optimization amongst hundreds of ad networks including Facebook, Google Adsense and AdX
- Header Bidding implementation and optimization
- Building ad optimization technology to further increase ad revenues, automate ad operations and ensure quality user experience.
We are a group of 60+ team members that are ambitious, innovative and passionate about making a positive difference in the ad tech industry. Each team member values and gets the full benefit of location and schedule freedom. This allows each team member to engineer the perfect lifestyle for themselves while still being involved in a challenging and progressive career. We truly believe that if someone can live their ideal lifestyle, they will be enabled to perform to the best of their abilities.
MonetizeMore is seven years old, a Google Adsense Certified Partner, and a leader in ad optimization technology and strategy.
MonetizeMore is looking for an Ad Tech Engineer comfortable in an Agile Development environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop APIs and hook up to third parties’ APIs to automate manual work.
- Develop user interfaces for third-party reporting or internal business processes.
- Integrate multiple services to maximize Ad monetization.
- Work in an Agile environment where requirements are clear and tasks are small and modular.
Qualifications and Skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of programming experience
- 2+ years of experience in web development - Flask, Django, Ruby on Rails or similar
- 2+ years Experience with software development for an Ad tech Industry
- SQL database experience, schema design, optimization, query analysis, database administration
- Knowledge of DHTML, experience with ReactJS, AngularJS or similar
- Experience on Linux platforms – basic administration, builds, software deployment, writing Shell scripts
- GIT experience
- English language fluency
- Good communication skills, self motivated
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote working set-up)
- You get to create your own schedule
- Competitive compensation package